Monday, March 18, 2019

We're Changing Our Name.....



    Fifty Shades of Happy
      Just a quick blog post to let everyone know we are changing our name from Joie de Vivre to Fifty Shades of Retirement.  Nothing will change inside as we will continue to provide the same RV travels, furbaby adventures, photos, restaurant reviews, travel tips, stories, and adventures, etc.  This is just a modification, or an upgrade if you will, from our original blog.  If you are already a subscriber you are covered.  Nothing changes.  If not, I invite you to join by simply logging on to richhilts.blogspot.com and then entering your email address in the box on the right side.
      Many more miles to log, many more adventures to enjoy...…….or conquer.

"Change has to come for life to struggle forward" 
Helen Hollick

WiFi courtesy of Camp Lakewood Campground 


2 comments:

  1. Hello, Mr. Hilts. I've attempted to send comments in previous blog posts but I'm never sure it they go through or not. I have a finicky laptop. I wanted let you know how much I've enjoyed your blog over the last few years...your recipes sound yummy and your photos are always lovely. Thank you for sharing your travels with your readers. I hope I will be able to continue receiving your blog posts. I enjoy them very much.

    Sincerely,

    Rhonda Markham
    Tennessee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comments, Rhonda. Yes, I get your comments and am so glad you like what we're doing with this blog. It is a labor of love for me. Barb just loves being retired. The furbabies? They just want some more treats.

      Delete